Spring has arrived. Everywhere you look there are sprigs of green peeking through the soil. As the trees are growing leaves and the flowers are starting to bloom, your family is also changing. It’s amazing how much a young family can change from one year to the next. That’s exactly why C’est l’Armour Photography offers three unique opportunities to capture your family and children.
My goal in offering these three unique settings are to provide you with a piece of art that will bring a smile to your face as you are reminded of this specific season in the life of your family. The three family portrait opportunities are as follows:
Sunset Family Portraits (selected evening dates in July & August)
– My sunset family sessions are captured during the golden hour. The light is like no other.
– This session is scheduled 90 minutes before sunset.
– The sunset sessions are captured in various locations around the Durham area so that your portraits will be truly unique to your family.
– Parents will have to plan strategically for this session since your little ones might be up past their bedtimes. Children do well in this time slot by adjusting naps and feeding them prior to the session.
Lavender Special Edition Sessions (July 9th, 13th, 17th & 20th from 6:30-8pm)
– These are limited edition sessions
– The location for lavender session is Laveanne in Campbellcroft
– The background is fields of purple lavender
– The lavender family sessions are the most requested
Fall Family Portraits (selected dates at the end of September & Early October)
– Fall is the season of rich colors that make for beautiful portraits
– Layer your family in scarfs, vests, boots, etc.
– These sessions are shot in beautiful settings in and around the Durham Region
– My Fall sessions are another favorite of families due to the proximity to the holidays.
I love nothing more than capturing your family in any or all of the above beautiful settings. It’s also my chance to catch up with you and see how those beautiful babies are growing. Since I only do family sessions three times a year, appointments fill up fast. I know it will be a hard decision to settle on one setting or the other. The best approach is to look at what colors and scenery will look best with your decor. My desire is to provide you with a beautiful canvas that captures a moment in the life of your family. One that will be cherished and grace your wall for years to come.