Fall and Christmas are fast approaching and having an efficient workflow is key to ensuring you still have time for your loved ones.
Depending on the demand, I will be hosting an in-person workshop in September going over my workflow. I will be showing you how I use Lightroom and Photoshop together to create a smooth workflow that’s easy and saves me so much time.
– How I save my files in folders (ORGANIZATION IS KEY!)
– How I import/export images
– How I create actions
– How I create consistency in my gallery
– What order I do things (BAM! Life saver!)
– and so much more in between!
Location: 1211 King Street East in Oshawa
Cost – $150
Max # of Photographers: 8
*There are MANY ways to do what I do – however, if you’re not happy with your workflow and it’s simply taking TOO much time, you might want to consider this workshop.
**Please note – I am not covering any editing, simply workflow
Interested in saving time? Apply below – those selected will be contacted!